Calix, Inc. (CALX) Announces Michael Weening as President and COO
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX) today announced Michael Weening’s promotion to president and COO. In his new role, Michael adds Intelligent Access EDGE solutions to his existing responsibilities and now has leadership responsibility for all operational aspects of Calix.
“Michael joined in 2016 and has been instrumental in our transformation to an All Platform company,” said Carl Russo, CEO of Calix. “As demonstrated by our results, Michael, partnering with Cory Sindelar, our CFO, and Suzanne Tom, our general counsel, has formed a strong operating team. This promotion allows me, as CEO, to focus on our vision, strategy and culture.”
“It is a great privilege to lead the talented and award-winning Calix team on the mission of helping communications service providers (CSPs) of all types and sizes simplify their businesses, excite their subscribers and grow their value,” said Michael Weening, president and COO of Calix. “For over a decade, we have invested in building our industry leading cloud and software platforms to make that mission a reality. I look forward to supporting the team as we accelerate CSP and partner success.”
Michael joined Calix from Salesforce where he was senior vice president of global customer success and services, commercial business, holding roles in Asia and North America. Previously, Michael held senior leadership roles at Bell Mobility and Microsoft in Europe and North America. Michael holds a BA from Brock University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Announces Dr. Leila Alland and Mr. Donald Wuchterl to Board
- Altisource Asset Management (AAMC) Announces Immediate Termination of CEO Indroneel Chatterjee
- NeoGenomics (NEO) Reports Launch of Biomarker Assist KRAS SGT Program for Advanced or Metastatic NSCLC Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!