Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Enters Data Delivery Agreement with MapAnything
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open at record levels as jobless claims ease
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CalAmp (Nasdaq: CAMP) announced a partner agreement with MapAnything, Inc., a mapping, geo-analytics and location intelligence solution provider for users of Salesforce. As a result, CalAmp's Telematics Cloud service will be integrated with MapAnything Live, a new solution that enables Internet of Things (IoT) workflow inside Salesforce.
MapAnything Live is an add-on to MapAnything, which gives Salesforce users an interactive "Map-Centric" experience. It provides unprecedented business process automation using real-time automatic vehicle location (AVL) data provided by the CalAmp Telematics Cloud in combination with Salesforce records and business rules.
With access to AVL data such as live GPS positioning displayed on the map alongside a company's Salesforce data, users can streamline operations, boost field productivity, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
The CalAmp Telematics Cloud enables MapAnything to quickly and seamlessly leverage location data to enable a new class of telematics-based enterprise solutions. The CalAmp Telematics Cloud simplifies connectivity between all components of the telematics infrastructure into commonly used Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) accessible through the MapAnything Live application. This streamlined bundled solution allows real-time vehicle telematics and live GPS positioning data to flow consistently from a variety of telematics devices. MapAnything will deploy a combination of CalAmp's LMU and TTU telematics devices.
"CalAmp devices were the right fit for MapAnything Live and the ease of integration using the APIs sold us on the CalAmp Telematics Cloud platform," said John Stewart, Chief Executive Officer for MapAnything. "MapAnything Live now fully integrates vehicle telematics with Salesforce to bring automatic vehicle location data into the business stack where it can be used to drive revenue across the board."
"The CalAmp Telematics Cloud simplifies all the moving pieces between assets and enterprise applications in a complete end-to-end telematics infrastructure," said Mike Zachan, Senior Vice President and General Manager of CalAmp's Wireless Networks business. "By leveraging our device-to-cloud connectivity expertise and comprehensive APIs, MapAnything can quickly deploy vehicle telematics services and focus on enhancing their application to meet the demands of field sales and service professionals using Salesforce."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CalAmp's Tracker and cap hpi Partner to Help Car Dealers Uncover Hidden Revenue Opportunities
- Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (HIMS) Acquires Apostrophe
- Fiserv Inc (FISV) announces Guy Chiarello has been appointed Chief Operating Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!