CafePress (PRSS) Announces Additional Cost-Savings Initiatives; Plans to Move into Smaller Facility
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
CafePress (NASDAQ: PRSS) has concluded several cost reduction initiatives designed to unlock sustainable savings opportunities and maximize operating efficiencies. These initiatives are complementary to the previously announced business divestitures that have significantly streamlined the business and strengthened its balance sheet. CafePress' expense reduction initiatives span the Company’s operations and are strategic to achieving its goal of stabilizing, optimizing and energizing the business over time.
Specifically, the Company announced that it intends to move its Bay Area operations into a smaller facility and has therefore entered into a lease termination agreement regarding its current office space in San Mateo, California. Separately, CafePress announced the transition of its independent registered public accounting firm. Effective immediately, BDO USA, LLP will become the Company’s certifying accountant, maintaining high-quality service with lower associated fees.
“We are taking swift and meaningful action to implement cost reductions that we believe will be instrumental to our ongoing commitment to optimize our business and drive sustainable profitability. We are targeting structural cost-saving opportunities that we believe will right-size our business and better align our expenses with revenues,” said Fred Durham, Chief Executive Officer.
While the full positive impact of these changes may not be realized until 2016 or later, the Company anticipates meaningful reductions in its General and Administrative expense run-rate. CafePress will make public filings regarding these initiatives as appropriate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) targets 4-6% compound annual revenue growth through fiscal 2025
- BioNano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Announces Issuance of a U.S. Patent for Analysis of Small Nucleic Acid Fragments in Nanochannel Arrays
- Hyzon Motors (HYZN) Appoints Shawn Yadon as President, Commerical
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!