CVS Health (CVS) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 3, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 23, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- Veracyte (VCYT) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Revenues Beat
- Synalloy (SYNL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!