CVS Health (CVS) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 2, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 25, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 24, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Miss
- Utah Medical Products (UTMD) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!