CVS Health (CVS) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 4, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 23, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CVS Health (CVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- Helios Technologies (HLIO) to Acquire the Assets of Joyonway to Further Expand Electronic Controls Platform
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!