CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CVB Financial (NASDAQ: CVBF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.37, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34.
David Brager, Chief Executive Officer of Citizens Business Bank, commented “The worldwide pandemic, stay-at-home orders, business shut-downs, and a near zero interest rate environment all combined to create a very challenging environment for financial institutions to operate and succeed in. I am proud to say that Citizens Business Bank not only remained open to service our customers and communities, but also excelled in many areas. This is due in large part to the dedication and focus of our associates throughout the Bank, and the long standing relationships that we have developed with our customers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CVB Financial (CVBF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!