CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- S&P 500 set to open higher ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
- GameStop (GME) Completes At-The-Market Equity Offering Program, Raising $1.126B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CTS Corp. (NYSE: CTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 11, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 10, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CTS Corp. (CTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- VivoPower (VVPR) Announces Binding Letter of Intent for Electric Vehicle Conversion Partnership with Toyota Australia
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!