CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CTS Corp. (NYSE: CTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CTS Corp. (CTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
- First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!