CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CTS Corp. (NYSE: CTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CTS Corp. (CTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Announces Steven Schoch Elected to Board of Directors
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!