CTS Corp. (CTS) Confirms Retirement of Director Lawrence Ciancia
- Wall Street falls as banks, industrials slide
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced the retirement of Lawrence Ciancia yesterday at its Annual Shareholders Meeting. Kieran O’Sullivan, Chairman and CEO, and Bob Profusek, CTS’ Lead Director, expressed their sincere gratitude to Mr. Ciancia for his many years of outstanding service.
Mr. Ciancia served as a director of the Board over his nearly 27-year tenure, and at times as chairman and member of the Audit Committee and of the Nominating and Governance Committee.
Mr. O’Sullivan stated, “On behalf of the entire Company and Board, I wish Larry a happy and healthy retirement.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Appoints Stuart A. Arbuckle as Chief Operating Officer
- Getchell Gold Corp (GGLDF) Appoints Jerry Bella to its Board
- Cornerstone Building Brands (CNR) Announces CEO Retirement and Transition Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!