CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) Appoints Amintore Schenkel as CFO
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CPI Card Group Inc. (Nasdaq: PMTS) (“CPI” or the “Company”) a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions, today announced that Amintore Schenkel has joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer. Prior to leading his own consulting business, Schenkel served as Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller of Western Union from 2006 to 2020. He also held a variety of financial roles at First Data Corporation from 2001 to 2006 and was with Ernst & Young for 12 years. He holds Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Master of Accountancy degrees from the University of Denver and is a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Colorado.
CPI’s former CFO, John Lowe, has been promoted to SVP and General Manager of CPI’s Secure Card business. Lowe joined the CPI management team as CFO in 2018. Lane R. Dubin will continue as SVP and General Manager of Prepaid, Personalization Solutions, and Instant Issuance.
Dubin, Lowe and Schenkel will each report to President and CEO Scott Scheirman.
“We are pleased to add Amintore to our management team, as he brings a wealth of business and financial knowledge, executive experience and a strong track record of achievement,” said Scott Scheirman, President and Chief Executive Officer of CPI. “Our customers, employees and stakeholders are in excellent hands under the leadership of John and Lane, who have contributed greatly to the significant strengthening of the Company in recent years, highlighted by sales and market share growth and improved profitability.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peabody Energy (BTU) President U.S. Operations is Terminated
- Spire (SR) Rejected At Supreme Court Over St. Louis-area Pipeline - Bloomberg
- Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Statement on Possible Flawed Parts from MPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!