COMSovereign Holding (COMS) Receives Approval for Continued Nasdaq Listing
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COMSovereign Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: COMS and COMSP) ("COMSovereign" or the "Company"), a U.S.-based developer of 4G LTE Advanced and 5G communication systems and solutions, today announced that on November 29, 2022, a Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the "Panel") granted its request for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market ("Nasdaq"). The Company's continued listing on Nasdaq is subject to its evidencing compliance with the minimum bid price requirement by February 2, 2023, and the filing requirements of timely periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including filing its quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, all to be filed by February 24, 2023, and certain other conditions. The Company is working to file its delinquent periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission as soon as practicable and is otherwise taking definitive steps to evidence compliance with all other applicable criteria for continued listing on Nasdaq.
The Company must satisfy the time frame granted by the Panel or Nasdaq will provide written notification that its securities will be delisted. There are no assurances that the Company will be able to maintain the listing of its securities on Nasdaq.
For more information about COMSovereign, please visit www.COMSovereign.com and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bausch + Lomb Corporation (BLCO) Announce FDA Approval of ML6710i Photodynamic Laser
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc (XRTX) Submits Orphan Drug Designation Request for XRx-008
- Altria Group (MO) Reports Q4, Announces $1B Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!