COMSovereign (COMS) Receives Notice from Nasdaq Regarding Delayed Quarterly Report
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COMSovereign Holding Corp. (NASDAQ: COMS and COMSP) ("COMSovereign" or the "Company"), a U.S.-based developer of 4G LTE Advanced and 5G communication systems and solutions, today announced that it has received a letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of the Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") stating that the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") because the Company failed to timely file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2021 (the "Form 10-K") and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2022, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC").
As previously disclosed in the Form 12b-25 filed on March 31, 2022 by the Company with the SEC, the Company was unable to file the Form 10-K by the required due date of March 31, 2022 due to the six acquisitions completed by the Company during the last fiscal year, two of which are based outside of the United States, requiring complex outside valuations and purchase price allocations in order to comply with U.S. GAAP accounting principles. In addition, the Company is obtaining appraisals of impairment of goodwill, which has taken more time than expected.
Under Nasdaq rules, the Company has until June 20, 2022, to submit a plan to regain compliance with respect to these delinquent reports. If Nasdaq accepts the Company's plan, it may grant an exception of up to 180 calendar days from the Filing's due date, or until October 12, 2022, for it to regain compliance.
For more information about COMSovereign, please visit www.COMSovereign.com and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mirum Pharmaceuticals (MIRM) Highlights Data Demonstrating Impact of LIVMARLI
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC) Reports FY22 Revenue of $397K, Net Loss of $15M
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) Reports Q1 Revenue of $179.5M, Net Income of $19.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!