CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) announces first official day of trading as pure player in agriculture and construction equipment industries
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CNH Industrial (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI) officially commences 2022 trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in the United States and Borsa Italiana’s Euronext Milan in Italy as a fully focused agriculture and construction player. As the parent company to globally respected agriculture and construction brands and the innovations and services that drive them, CNH Industrial is committed to delivering value to its shareholders and stakeholders.
This new beginning for the CNHI ticker is the result of a long-planned strategic operation to separate CNH Industrial’s ‘On’ and ‘Off’ Highway businesses. Since announcing the spin off in 2019, management has worked to set up the new organization and set out its long-term priorities. With the delivery of this milestone, the Company looks forward to presenting its future direction at its Capital Markets Day on February 22, 2022. Details on this event and live stream will be forthcoming.
“Today we are excited to usher in the new CNH Industrial, the result of detailed strategic planning, hard work and boundless determination. I want to congratulate our entire team, and our Senior Leadership Team in particular, for driving this to completion and thank the Board of Directors for overseeing this operation to its successful conclusion. As a pure player in agriculture and construction, we will bring our undivided attention to bear on supporting our customers and dealers. This involves developing innovative products and processes to enhance productivity; accelerate profitable growth; and spearhead our ambitious ESG plans to ensure we act in full respect of people and the planet,” said Scott W. Wine, Chief Executive Officer, CNH Industrial. “I would also like to wish our former colleagues, and now respected peers, in the newly-formed Iveco Group N.V. every success as they commence independent operations and begin trading on Borsa Italiana’s Euronext today.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- STEYR wins iF DESIGN AWARD for Terrus CVT tractor
- Crane Co. (CR) Issues Update on Crane Supply Divestiture, Hikes FY22 Guidance to EPS of $7.45-$7.85
- Akerna (KERN) Announces Corporate Restructuring, Plans Workforce Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!