CN Energy Group. Inc. (CNEY) Prices 5M Share IPO at $4/Sh
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CN Energy Group. Inc. (NASDAQ: CNEY), a China-based manufacturer and supplier of wood-based activated carbon and a producer of biomass electricity, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering ("Offering") of 5,000,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of US$4.00 per share. The ordinary shares have been approved for listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and are expected to commence trading on February 5, 2021 under the ticker symbol "CNEY."
The Company expects to receive aggregate gross proceeds of US$20 million from this Offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and other related expenses. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 ordinary shares at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts. The Offering is expected to close on or about February 9, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Proceeds from the Offering will be used to fund the construction of a new manufacturing facility in Manzhouli City and for research and development, working capital, and general corporate purposes.
The Offering is being conducted on a firm commitment basis. Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. is acting as the underwriter for the Offering. Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li LLC acted as counsel to the Company, and Loeb & Loeb LLP acted as counsel to Network 1 Financial Securities, Inc. in connection with the Offering.
A registration statement on Form F-1 relating to the Offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") (File Number: 333-239659) and was declared effective by the SEC on February 4, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SOS Limited (SOS) Declines Following Cautious Report
- Cellectis (CLLS) Completes Sale of $47 million through its ATM program
- Coinbase Announces Update Regarding Conversion of Shares of Class B Common Stock to Shares of Class A Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!