CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Signs Vendor Agreement with Well-Known U.S. Digital Payment Platform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company"), today announced that, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, CLPS Technology (California) Inc. ("CLPS California"), it has signed a vendor agreement (the "Agreement") with a well-known U.S. digital payment platform (the "Client") to provide IT services, including data analysis and payment risk management for their international business.
Growing beyond the Mainland China market, CLPS has been extending its presence and client base internationally, including blue chip financial institutions to meet the strong demand for IT services. The Company's competitive advantage and expertise in the payment industry are contributing factors that made the contract with the Client headquartered in the U.S. possible. It enables the well-established business relationship of both parties to transpire in the international market.
Mr. Matthew Tang, Chief Executive Officer of CLPS US & HK, said, "We are extremely honored that for more than six years of cooperation, the Client has awarded us with a global contract. This also aligns with our global strategy by leveraging our expertise in the financial industry with globally competitive IT services to achieve and exceed exceptional client satisfaction."
Mr. Henry Li, Chief Operating Officer of CLPS, said, "The pace of change across the payment industry has significantly accelerated in the span of the COVID-19 pandemic, which reshaped the people's lives across the world. It has always been our commitment to deliver comprehensive IT services to the Client ensuring a safe and secured online payment transactions. In addition, the new contract we gained is another step forward in our U.S. footprint."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) announces Gale E. Smith, Ph.D. promoted to Senior Vice President, Greg Covino to step down as CFO
- TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TFFP) Awarded Contract under DARPA’s Next-Generation Personalized Protective Biosystems Program for U.S. Warfighters
- Performant Financial (PFMT) Re-Awarded CMS RAC Region 1 Contract