CHF Solutions Inc. (CHFS) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHF Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: CHFS) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.13), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $2 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.3 million.
- Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020 was $2 million, an increase of 49.5% compared to the prior year period
- Gross margin was 56.1% for the fourth quarter 2020, up from 50.8% in the corresponding period in 2019 and up from 46.1% in the third quarter of 2020
- Critical Care revenue benefited in the quarter from increased utilization from hospitals treating COVID-19 patients with the Aquadex System.
- Continued to see strong momentum in pediatric accounts, adding 5 new locations including Children’s Hospitals in Philadelphia, Houston, and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Presented a 355 consecutive patient retrospective study at the Annual Scientific Meeting of Heart Failure Society of America, which showed substantial mean fluid removal with no negative changes in renal function and reduced rehospitalization rates in patients treated with Aquadex therapy
- Successfully submitted CPT code application for ultrafiltration using Aquadex SmartFlow, which will provide access to heart failure patients in the outpatient setting
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $14.4 million with no debt as of December 31, 2020
“CHF Solutions built on its momentum over the last few quarters, having delivered solid fourth quarter results, most notably within critical care and pediatric accounts,” said Nestor Jaramillo, CEO of CHF Solutions. “We anticipate that when healthcare systems return to some level of the new normal, we are strongly positioned to see accelerating sales growth as a leading and primary provider of ultrafiltration therapy to cardiologists, nephrologists, hospitalists, intensivists, cardiac surgeons, and pediatricians who treat fluid overload.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CHF Solutions Inc. (CHFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance