CF Acquisition Corp. VI (CFVI) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CF Acquisition Corp. VI (NASDAQ: CFVI) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 30,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market ("Nasdaq") and trade under the symbol "CFVIU" beginning Friday, February 19, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-fourth of one warrant. Each whole warrant is exercisable to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on the NASDAQ under the symbols "CFVI" and "CFVIW," respectively.
The underwriters have been granted a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,500,000 units offered by the Company to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is expected to close on February 23, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC Solar Inc. (FTCI) Announces Proposed 18.42M Share IPO Between $18-$20/Sh
- Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (IPOE) Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (NYSE: IPOE) option implied volatility near low end of range
- AppLovin (APP) IPO Opens 13% Lower