CACI International (CACI) Secures $376M Contract from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI) announced today that it has been awarded a five-year, single-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract, with a ceiling value of $376 million, by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) to provide mission technology in support of critical geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) missions.
Under the contract, which is new work for the company, CACI will help improve and sustain a framework for organizing and sharing geospatial intelligence data and enhance these capabilities with artificial intelligence and machine learning tools. CACI will develop and deploy a processing and integration platform that will enable NGA and its partners to assess, train, and field algorithms into the production framework. The company will also help enable production capabilities to access, discover, and consume the generated data, including space-based images, and further develop data management capabilities.
John Mengucci, CACI President and Chief Executive Officer, said, “CACI is proud to bring our strength in artificial intelligence and proven mission technology to NGA to enable actionable intelligence for their critical national security missions.”
CACI’s approximately 23,000 talented employees are vigilant in providing the unique expertise and distinctive technology that address our customers’ greatest enterprise and mission challenges. Our culture of good character, innovation, and excellence drives our success and earns us recognition as a Fortune World's Most Admired Company. As a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 1000 Index, and the S&P MidCap 400 Index, we consistently deliver strong shareholder value.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IMV Inc. (IMV) Announces Dr. Michael Kalos to Board
- Harmony Biosciences (HRMY) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, Revenues Beat
- Playtika Holding (PLTK) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!