CA Technologies (CA) Declares $0.255 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Asian stocks hit 2021 lows on China tech selling, real yields drop before Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Dollar's ascent pauses before Fed outcome; Aussie struggles
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (CERC) (UHS) (FFIV) Higher; (BTBT) (MINM) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.255 per share, or $1.02 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 13, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 22, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 21, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Missouri Bancorp (SMBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.8% Yield
- Kansas City Life Ins Co (KCLI) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- AudioCodes Ltd. (AUDC) Declares $0.17 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!