CA Healthcare Acquisition Corp. (CAHC) Prices 10M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CA Healthcare Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: CAHC) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 10,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and will begin trading tomorrow, Wednesday, January 27, 2021 under the ticker symbol “CAHCU.” Each unit consists of one share of the Company’s Class A common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, shares of the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq under the symbols ‘‘CAHC’’ and ‘‘CAHCW,’’ respectively.
The offering is expected to close on Friday, January 29, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus its search in the healthcare industry, specifically healthcare services, healthcare information technology, care management, medical distribution, behavioral health, medical devices, diagnostics, pharma services, health and wellness, and specialty pharmacy.
The Company is led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Larry J. Neiterman (most recently serving as the Chief Operating Officer of Deloitte Global Consulting) and President and Chief Financial Officer Jeffrey H. Barnes (most recently serving as the Chief Executive Officer of Philips Canada), in conjunction with members of Covington Associates and Pleasant Bay Capital Partners.
BTIG, LLC is acting as sole book-running manager of the offering. I-Bankers Securities, Inc. is acting as co-manager of the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to 1,500,000 additional units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medallia Inc. (MDLA) Acquisition Rumors Send Shares Soaring, Needham & Company Handicaps Situation
- Z Capital Partners Announces Merger of Affinity Gaming and Sports Information Group Creating Affinity Interactive (GHAC)
- Boxed to Become U.S. Publicly Traded Company Through Merger With Seven Oaks Acquisition Corp. (SVOK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!