Byline Bancorp (BY) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Byline Bancorp (NYSE: BY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Summary
- Net loss of $766,000, or $0.03 per diluted share
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) of $7.3 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, excluding significant items for:
- Incremental tax expense of $7.2 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, from enactment of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Merger-related expenses of $1.3 million, or $0.04 per diluted share
- Net interest margin improves to 4.26%
- Loan originations of $120.7 million
- Entered into an agreement to acquire First Evanston Bancorp, Inc.
- Efficiency ratio of 66.06%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Byline Bancorp (BY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!