Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. (BNR) Prices 13.5M ADS IPO at $16.50/Sh
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR), a company focused on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 13,500,000 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), each representing one Class A ordinary share, at a price to the public of US$16.50 per ADS. Concurrently with, and subject to, the completion of this offering, Lake Bleu Prime Healthcare Master Fund Limited will purchase from us US$25 million in Class A ordinary shares at a price per share equal to the initial public offering price. The aggregate offering size of the initial public offering and the concurrent private placement is approximately US$247.8 million, assuming the underwriters do not exercise their option to purchase additional ADSs. The Company has granted the underwriters an option, exercisable within 30 days from the date of the final prospectus, to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,025,000 additional ADSs.
The ADSs have been approved for listing on the Nasdaq Global Market and are expected to begin trading on June 12 under the symbol “BNR.” The offering is expected to close on June 16, 2020, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Securities, Inc. and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as representatives of the underwriters, and CMB International Capital Limited and Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited are acting as co-managers for this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Files For up to $100M IPO
- ForgeRock (FORG) IPO Opens 40% Higher
- IHS Holding Limited (IHS) Files For up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!