Burning Rock Biotech Limited (BNR) Announces Proposed 1.838M ADS Secondary Offering
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR), a company focused on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology, today announced that it filed a registration statement on Form F-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to a public secondary offering by certain selling shareholders (the “Offering”) of 1,838,000 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), each representing one Class A ordinary share of the Company. The selling shareholders have granted the underwriters an option, exercisable within 30 days from the date of the final prospectus, to purchase up to 275,700 additional ADSs.
The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the ADSs by the selling shareholders.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Securities, Inc. and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as joint bookrunners for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Nuwellis (NUWE) Prices 3.48M Share Offering at $2.50/sh
- Blue Apron (APRN) Announces Planned $78 Million in Equity Capital Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!