Bunge Limited (BG) Says Not Engaged in Discussions to Combine with Glencore
- Wall Street slide deepens after Netflix disappointment
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In response to a statement issued today by Glencore plc, Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) stated that it is not engaged in business combination discussions with Glencore Agriculture Limited or Glencore plc. Bunge is committed to continuing to execute its global agri-foods strategy and pursuing opportunities for driving growth and value creation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Brands Group (DBGI) to Acquire Sundry
- Exclusive: Chesapeake Energy nears $2.4 billion deal to buy Chief Oil & Gas -sources
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) Said in Advanced Talks for Elliott, Vista Buyout - Bloomberg (earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!