Bruker (BRKR) Updates FY 2021 Guidance
- Dow, S&P futures rise as Fed stays dovish course; Ford jumps
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
At its 2021 Virtual Investor Day today, Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR) will discuss the Company’s strategy and Project Accelerate 2.0 initiatives, including the Company’s potential high-growth opportunities in the areas of proteomics and spatial biology. Bruker will also update its fiscal year 2021 guidance and will discuss its medium term financial outlook through 2024.
Fiscal Year (FY 2021) Guidance Update
For fiscal year 2021, Bruker continues to project organic revenue growth in a range between 13% and 15% year-over-year, as previously disclosed. Other metrics of the Company’s guidance will be updated at the Investor Day, as described below.
For fiscal year 2021, in comparison to fiscal year 2020, Bruker now expects:
- Revenue growth between 16% and 18% year-over-year
- Foreign currency revenue tailwind of approximately 3% (unchanged)
- Non-GAAP operating margin expansion of 230 to 270 basis points year-over-year. This compares to non-GAAP operating margin of 16.0% in FY 2020 and includes R&D investments of approximately 10% of revenue, as well as a foreign currency headwind of approximately 50 basis points.
- Non-GAAP EPS of $1.84 to $1.89, representing an increase of 36% to 40% year-over-year
(*Consensus sees FY EPS of $1.87)
Bruker’s guidance for FY 2021 continues to be based on foreign exchange rates as of April 30, 2021.
Medium Term Financial Outlook Through FY 2024
Bruker will provide its medium term financial outlook, which includes the following financial goals for FY 2024:
- Revenue between $2.7 billion and $3.0 billion, excluding acquisitions and currency effects
- Non-GAAP operating margin between 20.7% and 21.5%
- Non-GAAP EPS between $2.60 and $3.00
Bruker’s Virtual Investor Day will also provide a deeper look into the Company’s strategies and longer-term opportunities, including its high-growth opportunities in the areas of microbiology and molecular diagnostics, unbiased proteomics and multiomics, as well as spatial biology, single-cell omics and cellular analysis. The Company will also share insights into the scientific benefits of its GHz-class Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) technology, and management will discuss Operational Excellence as the second pillar of its strategy.
The Virtual Investor Day will be broadcast live from 10 am until 1 pm EDT. A link to the Investor Day is available in the Events & Presentations section of the Company’s Investor Relations website at https://ir.bruker.com. It can also be accessed at https://investorrelations.bruker.com/2021/begin. Registration is required to access the event. A replay will be posted on Bruker’s Investor Relations web site after the event.
For the Company’s guidance for FY 2021 and its outlook for FY 2024 non-GAAP operating margin and non-GAAP EPS, we are not able to provide without unreasonable effort the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures, or reconciliations to such GAAP financial measures on a forward-looking basis. Please see “Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures” below for a description of items excluded from our expected non-GAAP operating margin and non-GAAP EPS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CryoLife (CRY) Sells PerClot to Baxter for $60.8M
- Omnicell (OMCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Issues Solid Outlook
- AGCO Corp. (AGCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 66c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!