Brookline Capital Acquisition Corp. (BCAC) Prices 5M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brookline Capital Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: BCAC) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 5,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and will begin trading tomorrow, Friday, January 29, 2021, under the ticker symbol “BCACU”. Each unit consists of one share of the Company’s common stock and one half of one redeemable warrant, each whole warrant entitling the holder thereof to purchase one share of common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable and will trade. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, shares of the common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “BCAC” and “BCACW,” respectively.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus its search on life science companies in the United States and Europe. The Company is led by its Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Samuel P. Wertheimer, its President, Scott A. Katzmann, and its Chief Financial Officer, Patrick A. Sturgeon.
Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. is acting as the sole book running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) to Offer Common Stock
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary Q1 Results
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!