Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.37
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (NASDAQ: BPY) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.37), versus $1.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.43 billion.
“We were encouraged by a noticeable increase in private market activity in the fourth quarter, as we closed on several sizable asset sales, including One London Wall Place and our self-storage business, executed at premiums to both our current and pre-pandemic carrying values,” said Brian Kingston, Chief Executive Officer. "Our office operations have continued to perform well, and we were pleased by the resilience of our retail portfolio leading up to and through the holiday shopping season."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Precision BioSciences (DTIL) Appoints Alan List, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer