Brookfield Business Partners (BBU) Misses Q4 EPS by 71c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Brookfield Business Partners (NYSE: BBU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.56, $0.71 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.19 billion.
“Our business was resilient in 2020 reflecting the quality of the companies we own and our disciplined approach to risk management which served us well in a challenging operating environment,” said Cyrus Madon, CEO of Brookfield Business Partners. “We remain focused on building value in our business and are well positioned with strong liquidity to execute on growth opportunities as investment activity continues to accelerate.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brookfield Business Partners (BBU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Hologic (HOLX) to Acquire Mobidiag for Approximately $795 Million
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!