Brooge Energy (BROG) Announces Acquisition Proposal from its Majority Shareholder
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brooge Energy Ltd, (NASDAQ: BROG), a Cayman Islands-based energy infrastructure service provider, which is currently engaged in clean petroleum products, biofuels, crude oil storage, and related services, today announced that its majority shareholder, BPGIC Holdings Limited (“Holdings”), has expressed an interest to acquire all the shares of the Company that it does not currently own and to take the Company private.
The Board of Directors of the Company is considering the proposal and will be entering into substantive negotiations. Any transaction, if entered into, will be subject to the receipt of a fairness opinion and approval of the Company’s shareholders and bondholders. There can be no assurance that a transaction will be entered into. Furthermore, the Company has contemporaneously filed a Form 6-K reporting that it has concluded its audited financial statements for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020 can no longer be relied upon and the Company is pursuing a restatement of such financial statements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE) Completes Acquisition of Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT)
- Genius Group (GNS) Acquires Revealed Films
- Takeda (TAK) Announces FDA Accepts sBLA for Use of TAKHZYRO to Prevent Hereditary Angioedema Attacks in Children 2 Years of Age and Older
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!