Broadridge (BR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Broadridge (NYSE: BR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.73, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.06 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.02 billion.
"After a strong second quarter, we expect to be at the higher end of our full-year 2021 guidance range for 3-6% Recurring revenue and 6-10% Adjusted EPS growth," said Tim Gokey, Broadridge's Chief Executive Officer. "Broadridge delivered 7% Recurring revenue growth and 38% Adjusted EPS growth in the second quarter.
"We are executing well on our targeted growth plans across Governance, Capital Markets, and Wealth & Investment Management. As we enter our seasonally more significant second half of the year, we will continue to invest to support our long-term growth strategies," Mr. Gokey added.
"Our Fiscal 2021 outlook puts us squarely on track to achieve the three-year growth objectives we presented at our investor day two months ago, including 7-9% Recurring revenue and 8-12% Adjusted EPS growth," Mr. Gokey concluded.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Broadridge (BR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!