Broadcom (AVGO) enters two separate multi-year statement of work agreements with Apple (AAPL)
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Broadcom (NASDAQ: AVGO) disclosed:
Certain subsidiaries of Broadcom Inc. (the “Company”) have entered into two separate multi-year statement of work agreements (the “2020 SOWs”) with Apple Inc. (“Apple”). Both are for the supply of a range of specified high-performance wireless components and modules to Apple for use in its products. The 2020 SOWs are in addition to the agreement between the Company and Apple entered into on June 9, 2019, which remains in effect with respect to the supply of specified RF components and modules to Apple (the “2019 SOW”). The 2020 SOWs, and the remaining portion of the 2019 SOW, apply to Apple products launched during the three and a half year period beginning in January 2020 (the “Covered Products”). The Company estimates that, based on past experience, and subject to the Company’s ability to satisfy its applicable contractual obligations, the 2020 SOWs and the 2019 SOW could, collectively, generate aggregate total future revenue associated with the Covered Products of approximately $15 billion for the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ODP Corporation (ODP) Delays Public Company Separation to Evaluate Potential Sale of Its Consumer Business
- Nuvve Holding (NVVE) Appoints Rashida La Lande to its Board
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Reaffirms its Commitment to Health and Safety, Announces the Opt-In of its Three Brands to CDC’s COVID-19 Program for Cruise Ships
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!