Bridgeline Digital Inc. (BLIN) Acquires Hawksearch to Drive Forward eCommerce360 Strategy
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a provider of cloud-based Marketing Technology software, announced today that it entered into an agreement to acquire Hawksearch, the intelligent product search and recommendation engine.
Hawksearch’s AI-powered technology helps online retailers engage customers and convert more sales with personalized site search and intelligent recommendations that connect customers with hyper-relevant products and boost online revenue.
Hawksearch’s industry-leading capabilities fit perfectly into Bridgeline’s eCommerce360 strategy to help its customers increase traffic, conversion and average order size with an intelligent recommendation dashboard and a broad suite of Apps. Hawksearch integrates with multiple ecommerce and content management platforms, including BigCommerce, Salesforce B2B, Sitecore, Optimizely and many others, adding to Bridgeline’s large partner network.
Located in Chicago, Illinois, with installations world-wide across eCommerce and Content sites of all sizes and industry sectors, Hawksearch strategically adds to Bridgeline’s existing product and customer base.
“We are excited to join forces with Bridgeline Digital,” says Michael Benedict, Hawksearch General Manager. “Hawksearch combined with the growing Bridgeline product suite will enable us to deliver new unmatched capabilities not available from other standalone search and merchandizing platforms. It will also create opportunities to enhance our SEO capabilities for customers to increase site traffic with Bridgeline’s WooRank products.”
“We are proud to add Hawksearch to the Bridgeline Unbound product suite,” said Ari Kahn, President and CEO of Bridgeline Digital. “Hawksearch will play a pivotal role in delivering our eCommerce360 strategy and has advanced AI-driven technology that and complements our existing product portfolio.”
Bridgeline Digital was advised by Atlas Technology Group for this transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) to Acquire Kerry Consumer Foods’ Meats and Meals Business
- RumbleOn Inc. (RMBL) Appoints Peter Levy, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, to its Board of Directors
- TCW Special Purpose Acquisition Corp. (TSPQ) Appoints David W. Rye to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!