BridgeBio Pharma Inc. (BBIO) Said To Attract Interest From Pharma Companies - Bloomberg
- Wall St opens muted as investors weigh chances of June rate pause
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: AI has its 'iPhone moment'
- The 'p-AI-n trade': Citi 'fundamentally confident' in its year-end S&P 500 target of 4000
- Oil prices surge after Saudi pledges more supply cuts
- Shares steady on June hike hiatus hopes
Get Alerts BBIO Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 24, 2023 3:58 PM EDT)
BridgeBio Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: BBIO) is attracting takeover interest from bigger drug companies, according to a report from Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
Some large pharma companies are studying a potential acquisition of the firm.
Deliberations are ongoing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KKR near $1.6 billion deal to acquire CIRCOR (CIR), including debt - WSJ
- CIRCOR (CIR) to be acquired by KKR in a $1.6 billion deal
- Engine Capital Issues Letter to the Board of Directors of Avantax Regarding the Urgent Need to Explore Strategic Alternatives (AVTA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!