BridgeBio Pharma Inc. (BBIO) Announces Pricing of 3M Share Secondary Offering of Common Stock at $62.50/sh
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO) (the “Company,” “we” or “BridgeBio”) announced today the pricing of a secondary public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price per share of $62.50 by selling stockholder KKR Genetic Disorder L.P. The selling stockholder has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 450,000 additional shares of common stock on the same terms and conditions. All shares are being sold by KKR Genetic Disorder L.P. The Company is not selling any shares and will not receive any of the proceeds of the offering. The offering is expected to close on February 17, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager, and KKR Capital Markets LLC and Raymond James & Associates, Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. and Roswell Park Establish Collaboration to Translate Pioneering Research into Therapies for Genetically Driven Cancers
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. and Oregon Health & Science University Establish Collaboration to Translate Pioneering Research into Therapies for Genetically Driven Diseases