Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI) Announces Pricing of $7.5 Million Registered Direct Offering
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: BCLI) (the "Company"), a leading developer of adult stem cell therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with a single institutional investor for the purchase and sale of 4,054,055 shares of the Company's common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 4,054,055 shares of common stock in a registered direct offering. Each share of common stock is being offered in the offering together with a warrant to purchase one share of common stock at an offering price of
The offering is expected to close on or about
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole placement agent for the offering.
The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting the placement agent's fees and other offering expenses payable by the Company, are expected to be approximately
The securities are being offered and sold by the Company pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-258640) filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credo Technology (CRDO) announces launch of public offering
- Meta Materials (MMAT) Announces $6 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock, Warrants
- JANA Partners Sends Letter to Frontier Communications' (FYBR) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S3, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!