Boyd Gaming (BYD) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Affirms FY19 Adj. EBITDAR Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.43, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $827.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $824.97 million.
Keith Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boyd Gaming, said: "This was another great quarter for our Company, as the successful execution of our strategy continues to deliver growth and margin improvement across every segment of our business. Both of our Nevada segments continued to achieve solid growth in profitable revenues, Adjusted EBITDAR and operating margins, driven by a robust regional economy and operational and marketing refinements. Our Midwest and South business produced its fourth consecutive quarter of same-store Adjusted EBITDAR gains, overcoming severe winter weather early in the quarter with an exceptionally strong March performance. We also made substantial progress integrating our recent acquisitions and realizing synergies, positioning us to take advantage of the long-term potential of our new properties. In all, we remain confident in the direction of our Company, and committed to creating long-term value for our shareholders."
Full-Year 2019 Guidance
- For the full year 2019, Boyd Gaming reaffirms its previously provided guidance of total Adjusted EBITDAR of $885 million to $910 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Genesco (GCO) Sends Letter to Shareholders Highlighting Strength of its Board and Strategy
- Luokung Technology (LKCO) Announces Subsidiary eMapgo's Contract Win for New Generation Traffic Control Network and Smart Highway Demonstration Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!