Boyd Gaming (BYD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street slides, ending seesaw week in a risk-off mood
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar touches three-week high, lifted by recent data, Fed taper view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on June 17, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Boyd Gaming (BYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.3475 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Graco (GGG) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!