Bowman Consulting Group Ltd. (BWMN) Prices 3.69M Share IPO at $14/Sh
- Wall St rebounds after Fed-induced pullback
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bowman Consulting Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: BWMN) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 3,690,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $14.00 per share. Bowman has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 553,500 shares of common stock, on the same terms and conditions, to cover over-allotments, if any.
The common stock is expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol “BWMN” on May 7, 2021. The offering is expected to close on or about May 11, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
D.A. Davidson & Co. and B. Riley Securities were joint bookrunners for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F45 Training Holdings (FXLV) Files a Proposed $100M IPO
- atai Life Sciences (ATAI) IPO Opens 40% Higher
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Flywire (FLYW) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesB. Riley, D.A. Davidson, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!