Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Offering of $400 Million of New Senior Notes
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bonanza Creek Energy, Inc. (“Bonanza Creek”) (NYSE: BCEI) announced today that, subject to market conditions, it intends to offer $400 million in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) in a private placement (the “Offering”) to eligible purchasers under Rule 144A and Regulation S of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). Bonanza Creek expects to use the net proceeds from the Offering, together with cash on hand, to repay all borrowings outstanding under the CPPIB Crestone Peak Resources America Inc. (“Crestone Peak”) credit facility, to repay borrowings under Bonanza Creek’s credit facility and for general corporate purposes. The Notes will be subject to a “special mandatory redemption” in the event that the transactions contemplated by the Extraction Oil & Gas Inc. (“Extraction”) merger agreement and the Crestone Peak merger agreement are not consummated.
The Notes to be offered will not be registered under the Securities Act or under any state or other securities laws, and the Notes will be issued pursuant to an exemption therefrom, and may not be offered or sold within the United States, or to or for the account or benefit of any U.S. Person, absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
The Notes are being offered only to persons who are either reasonably believed to be “qualified institutional buyers” under Rule 144A or who are non-“U.S. persons” under Regulation S as defined under applicable securities laws.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC Sanaby Health Acquisition Corp. I (SANB) Opens at $10.06
- The Very Good Food Company (VERY) Prices 15M Unit Direct Offering at $2/sh
- Aurora Welcomes Trucking and Freight Expert to Company’s Safety Advisory Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!