Bolt Technology Corp. (BOLT) Prices 11.5M Share Upsized IPO at $20/Sh
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bolt Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOLT), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, announced today the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 11,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $20.00 per share. In addition, Bolt has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,725,000 shares of common stock solely to cover over-allotments, if any, at the initial public offering price less underwriting discounts and commissions. The shares are expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "BOLT" on February 5, 2021.
Morgan Stanley, SVB Leerink, Stifel and Guggenheim Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca Cola (KO), Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Announce Plans for Initial Public Offering for Bottler
- Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. IV (IPOD) option implied volatility low
- UPDATE: Barclays Starts Diversey (DSEY) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Morgan Stanley, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!