BlueRiver Acquisition Corp. (BLUA) Prices 25M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BlueRiver Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: BLUA) (the “Company”) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 25,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) and trade under the ticker symbol “BLUA.U” beginning January 29, 2021. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one warrant to purchase one-third of one ordinary share at $11.50 per whole share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on the NYSE under the symbols “BLUA” and “BLUA WS,” respectively.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company intends to focus its search on target businesses in the technology, media, telecom and entertainment industries.
The offering is expected to close on February 2, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC is acting as sole book-running manager in the offering. The Company has granted the underwriter a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,750,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on January 28, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- Global Net Lease (GNL) Reports Acquisition of McLaren Group Headquarters; Announces 20-Yr Sale-Leaseback
- Pentair (PNR) to Acquire Assets of Ken’s Beverage, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!