Block (SQ) Issues Response to "Inaccurate Short Seller Report"
- Futures muted as investors weigh chances of June rate pause
- The 'p-AI-n trade': Citi 'fundamentally confident' in its year-end S&P 500 target of 4000
- Oil prices surge after Saudi pledges more supply cuts
- Shares steady on June hike hiatus hopes
- Wedbush: Apple's mixed reality headset release a 'flex the muscles moment'
Get Alerts SQ Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
We intend to work with the SEC and explore legal action against Hindenburg Research for the factually inaccurate and misleading report they shared about our Cash App business today.
Hindenburg is known for these types of attacks, which are designed solely to allow short sellers to profit from a declined stock price. We have reviewed the full report in the context of our own data and believe it’s designed to deceive and confuse investors.
We are a highly regulated public company with regular disclosures, and are confident in our products, reporting, compliance programs, and controls. We will not be distracted by typical short seller tactics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Option Care Health (OPCH) Reiterates Value Creation Opportunity of its Previously Announced Definitive Merger Agreement with Amedisys
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Increases Share Buyback by 1M
- Credit Suisse Announces Coupon Payments and Expected Coupon Payments on Credit Suisse X-Links Exchange Traded Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Short Sales
Related EntitiesBitcoin, Hindenburg Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!