Blend Labs (BLND) Registers a Proposed IPO of up to $100M
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blend Labs (NYSE: BLND) has filed form S-1 registering a proposed NYSE IPO of up to $100M.
The company develops and markets a "market-leading cloud-based software platform for financial services firms that is designed to power the end-to-end consumer journey for any banking product".
Goldman Sachs & Co, Well Fargo Securities, Keybanc Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Piper Sandler, Canaccord Genuity, William Blair and Allen & Company will serve as underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Raises PT on Apple (AAPL) to $175 on Expectations of Strong Q3 Results
- Firemark Global Capital, Inc (FMGU) Announces 50M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Zevia PBC (ZVIA) IPO Opens 11% Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesUBS, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, S1, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!