BlackSky (BKSY) Files Registration Statement
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 25, 2021 6:18 AM EDT)
BlackSky (NYSE: BKSY) filed its S-1 Registration Statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to register for resale certain previously issued securities and shares underlying previously issued equity awards. No new share issuances are being made as part of this S-1.
The S-1 includes registration of 18.8 million PIPE shares, which would allow these previously issued shares to be tradeable. The S-1 also registers approximately 24.1 million shares underlying warrants, which equates to less than 16 percent of the total fully diluted outstanding shares. While these warrants are now exercisable, the exercise prices (of either $11.50 per share or $20 per share depending on the class) both currently exceed the trading price for BlackSky’s stock.
The remainder of the shares under the S-1 are previously registered shares of affiliates or former service providers that are subject to lockup until at least the middle of Q1 2022.
“This is an important step for BlackSky in satisfying certain contractual requirements with Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp. and meeting the expectations of our stockholders as previously disclosed in our S-4 filing,” said Brian E. O’Toole, CEO of BlackSky.
For more detail on the shares and warrants, please see the S-1 available on BlackSky’s investor relations webpage or the SEC’s website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tantech Holdings (TANH) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Shares
- Longeveron (LGVN) Prices 1.17M Share Offering $17.50/sh
- Taro Pharma (TARO) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesS1, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!