Bitfarms Ltd. (BITF) to Start Trading on Nasdaq on June 21
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bitfarms Ltd. (OTC: BFARF), a publicly traded Bitcoin mining company, currently powering approximately 1% of the Bitcoin network with greater than 99% green hydroelectricity, today announced that the Company has received DTC eligibility for the Company’s common shares in connection with their listing on the Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”). Trading on Nasdaq is expected to begin this coming Monday, June 21st, under the symbol “BITF”. Bitfarms will retain its listing on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “BITF”.
“Listing on Nasdaq is an important achievement for Bitfarms and is a significant milestone following multiple years of development and achievement by the Company. We started this company four years ago with a clear belief in the institutional adoption of Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining. This belief has guided us as we worked to build one of the largest Bitcoin mining operations worldwide. When Bitfarms begins trading on the Nasdaq, it will be the largest publicly traded Bitcoin miner in North America using greater than 99% hydroelectric renewable electricity. We are proud to be a leader in the industry in setting the highest standards for ourselves and our mining operations and to be uplisting to one of the most prestigious stock exchanges in the world. Having reached this milestone we are even more excited about where it will take our company next,” commented Emiliano Grodzki, Bitfarms’ Founder and Chief Executive Officer.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. served as advisor to Bitfarms in connection with the Nasdaq listing, and Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP represented the Company as U.S. legal counsel in connection with the Nasdaq listing. Peterson McVicar LLP serves as Canadian counsel to the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Troika Media Group (TRKA) Launches NFT 360TM, a Mobile App to Help Users Master Crypto-Currency and NFTs
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Phunware, Inc. (PHUN) at Buy
- Cybin Inc (CLXPF) Prices 8.8M Share Offering at $3.40/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesTwitter, Bitcoin, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!