Bitcoin Futures Contracts at ICE (ICE) Futures Singapore to Become the CoinDesk Bitcoin Futures Contracts
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
CoinDesk Indices (CDI), a subsidiary of CoinDesk and the leading provider of digital asset indices by AUM since 2014, and Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading global provider of data, technology, and market infrastructure, today announced that ICE Futures Singapore has teamed with CDI to update its bitcoin futures contracts, which will now be known as the CoinDesk Bitcoin Futures contracts (BMC).
These futures contracts provide an institutional-grade solution to enhance marketplace accessibility, including for those precluded from directly holding bitcoin.
The CoinDesk Bitcoin Futures contracts (BMC) will utilize the CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index (XBX) for its monthly contract settlement. XBX provides a USD-denominated reference rate for the spot price of bitcoin and is calculated every second. Known for being the longest-running, and most trusted benchmark for bitcoin, XBX has been in continuous operation since 2014, and serves as the benchmark for approximately
CoinDesk Bitcoin Futures contracts (BMC) will settle against XBX beginning with the October contracts.
"Traded and cleared in
For more information on the CoinDesk Bitcoin Futures contracts, please visit www.ice.com/futures-singapore. ICE Futures Singapore does not market the CoinDesk Bitcoin Futures to retail persons resident in
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin Depot (BTM) Announces $10M Share Buyback
- Unity Software's (U) Marc Whitten Issues Open Letter Provides Updates on Pricing Changes
- IAMGOLD Corp. (IAG) Appoints David Smith as Board Chair, Maryse Bélanger Retires
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Cryptocurrency
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!