Bit Digital (BTBT) Featured in The Wall Street Journal Video Report
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT), a bitcoin mining company headquartered in New York with one of the largest currently-owned fleets among US listed bitcoin miners, was the focus of an in-depth video report by The Wall Street Journal on its operations and efforts to utilize carbon neutral energy sources for mining. The video was released on October 14, 2021.
"We applaud The Wall Street Journal's coverage of the important topic of sustainability in bitcoin mining operations, and for highlighting some of our efforts in this regard," commented CSO Sam Tabar.
Pursuant to the terms of the strategic agreement between BlockfusionUSA, Inc ("Blockfusion"), Blockfusion, whom are sole owners of the facility, provides certain premises and services to Bit Digital for the operation of a 35 MW bitcoin mining system for a term of 2 years, with automatic one-year renewals. During the term and for twelve (12) months thereafter, Bit Digital shall have a right of first refusal ("ROFR") to match any bona fide offer from a third party to finance or acquire securities and/or assets of Blockfusion, including this facility.
Consistent with the Bit Digital's leadership in sustainability, the energy used by the mining system is expected to be generated primarily from zero carbon emission sources.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) and The Cordish Companies Announce Strategic Relationship: GLPI to Acquire the Real Estate Assets of Three Cordish Live! Casino Properties for $1.81 Billion
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Announces 2022 Financial Expectations
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) Appoints Peter K Honig to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!