Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Biomea Fusion, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMEA), a preclinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of irreversible small molecules to treat patients with genetically defined cancers, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 9,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by Biomea. The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Biomea, are expected to be $153.0 million. Biomea’s common stock is expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 16, 2021, under the ticker symbol “BMEA.” The offering is expected to close on April 20, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Biomea has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Jefferies LLC and Piper Sandler & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Registration statements relating to the securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and was declared effective on April 15, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) at Buy
- Praxis Precision Medicines (PRAX) Announces 4M Share Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- SelectQuote, Inc. (SLQT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!