Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Wall St. opens lower as inflation worries persist
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Biomea Fusion, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMEA), a preclinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of irreversible small molecules to treat patients with genetically defined cancers, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 9,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $17.00 per share. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by Biomea. The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Biomea, are expected to be $153.0 million. Biomea’s common stock is expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 16, 2021, under the ticker symbol “BMEA.” The offering is expected to close on April 20, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, Biomea has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,350,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Jefferies LLC and Piper Sandler & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Registration statements relating to the securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and was declared effective on April 15, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) IPO Opens, Trades Higher
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!