Biolase (BIOL) Prices $4.5M Preferred Stock and Warrants Offering
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL) ("BIOLASE" or the "Company"), a global leader in dental lasers, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 75,000 units (the "Units"), with each Unit consisting of one share of BIOLASE's Series J Convertible Redeemable Preferred Stock, par value
The purchase price for one Unit is
Dividends on the Series J Convertible Preferred Stock will be paid, if and when declared by the Board of Directors, in-kind ("PIK dividends") in additional shares of Series J Convertible Preferred Stock based on the stated value of
The Warrants have a term of one (1) year. Each Warrant will have an exercise price of
Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC and Maxim Group LLC are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering.
The gross proceeds to BIOLASE from the offering, before underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses, are expected to be approximately
Registration statements on Form S-1 (File No. 333-273372) and Form S-1 MEF (File No. 333-274504) relating to the securities being offered were previously filed with, and declared effective by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Expands Board of Directors with the Appointment of Mary Baglivo
- Meiwu Technology Company (WNW) Received Nasdaq Delisting Determination
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) Announces Receipt of Notification of Deficiency from Nasdaq Regarding Requirement to Timely File Quarterly Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Dividend, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!